Translate

Saturday, May 12, 2012

'I'm a human Barbie!' 24 year old girl, spends $20,000 to look like plastic doll

,
Barbies are usually reserved for young girls.
But one 24-year-old was so obsessed with her collection of dolls, she spent $20,000 on cosmetic surgery to look like one.
Charlotte Hothman had a nose job, collagen in her lips and dyed her hair blonde to turn into a human Barbie. She has also spent all her spare money on outfits to complete the look.
Charlotte Hothman, pictured at her home inManchester, has spent thousands of pounds on her collection of Barbies
Charlotte Hothman, pictured at her home in Manchester, has spent thousands of pounds on her collection of Barbies and even resorted to going under the knife to look like one of her favourite dolls
The promotions girl, from Manchester, told The Sun: 'I told the clinic I would love to look like Barbie.
'It was really painful. My face was bruised afterwards and it took weeks for the swelling to go down.
'But when I took the bandages off it was well worth it. Then I dyed my hair blonde.
'It's completely changed by appearance and I think it looks pretty good.
'Some people think it's a little weird, but I think it's great.'
barbie
Charlotte has been collecting Barbies since she was three and has 'one for every occasion'
Charlotte has been collecting Barbies since she was three and has 'one for every occasion.'
She keeps them all at home, and has spent thousands of pounds on maintaining her hobby.
She said:  'Me and my sister would have massive Barbie weddings. I guess I've just never changed.'
But despite being proud of her obsession, Charlotte admits it has affected her love life.
She said:'Boys don't like it that I love BArbie so much. But I don't mind.
'If the right man comes along, he'll love me and by Barbies.'
Charlotte
Despite being proud of her obsession, Charlotte admits it has affected her love life but doesn't care as she hopes to find a man who will 'love her and her Barbies'

0 comments to “'I'm a human Barbie!' 24 year old girl, spends $20,000 to look like plastic doll”

Post a Comment

 

Online News Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates